Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Two Down...

...Ten to go!

So far, so good! No...Great! I am loving this, Ali! Sometimes, I just get this feeling, this sense, that I would have been a great pioneer woman! Or, even an adequate Amish woman!

Then...

Yesterday, as I was making (for the very first time) homemade laundry detergent, my Cuisinart (yes, my Cuisinart) was acting up. Because of a chip in the plastic, I had to use both hands to hold it, to make it work. I kept thinking/saying, "Oh, crap!"

Maybe not so pioneerish or Amish of me...

Next task...homemade body lotion! I'll just go on line, order all the supplies, maybe use my Cuisinart. Very pioneerish, right, Ali?!


1 comment:

  1. haha! YES!! very pioneerish! i love this 'amish' lifestyle we've been living recently! sooo refreshing, simple, and FUN!! love you, my Mamish! ;)

    ReplyDelete