Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Urgent Update

Just kidding...

Wanted to get your attention...

A friend was wondering about this blog, and I realized I hadn't posted anything for awhile.

A few things to report:

1) I have become a rock-collector. Your dad and I have loved finding stones while on our beach walks! And, guess what you will be getting for your birthday?! Lucky girl! (I'm serious.)

2) My work-out clothes are quite holey, faded and stretched out.

3) The sense of freedom I am experiencing is, well...FREEING! :-)

1 comment:

  1. A few things in response:

    1) Good thing I LOVE rocks, shells, and anything from the beach, including sand pipers, hint hint ;) Can't wait for my gift!!!

    2) Way to be a trend setter.....you gonna make lulu look so outdated haha :)

    3) Yay for FREEDOM!!!!

    4) I love you :)

    ReplyDelete