Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Freedoms?

Made it one month! All confidence and smiles! Considering more freedom...

"news-free" year? (Then I wouldn't feel so foolish when I can't really remember who our governor is. I'll just say, "I'm having a 'news-free' year. Maybe next year I'll know all those kinds of things.")

"petition-signing-free" year? (Then I could just explain to all of those folks in front of Trader Joe's and Target, "I'm sorry I'm can't sign your petition. I'm having a 'petition-signing-free' year.")

"negative-thought-free" year? (When my mind wants to criticize, judge, I'll just tell myself, "You'll have to wait until next year to have those yucky thoughts, because you're having a 'negative-thought-free' year! Remember?")

"coffee-free" year?...No way. That wouldn't do anyone any good.

3 comments:

  1. how 'bout a work-free and tax-free year too, huh??!! haha! now, wouldn't THAT be nice?!! ;)

    mom, you make me smile :)

    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm it's sounding good! Maybe we should join Al?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "tax-free", Sweetie. Not so sure about the "work-free" as I love my work! Jess, yes, yes, yes!!! We'd all be in it together!

    ReplyDelete